DTC is Australia and New Zealand’s leading provider of employee well-being services. We work with the employees of over 2000 organisations in sectors which include banking and telecommunications; gove
ment departments, sporting teams, national retailers and FMCG – both domestically and inte
ationally and within remote locations. We are growing and as such have some fantastic new roles available nationally. However, in particular the following:
What we need:
We have a fantastic new opportunity to work from our Newcastle and Maitland offices as a Trauma Clinician. You will also deliver some employee assistance support, as well as be provided with opportunities to cross skill in to our related services where required such as group work, training, assessment and other areas of interest. Ideal candidates will be experienced Psychologists who are passionate about continuing the jou
ey to be the best clinician you can be, working within a supportive and collaborative team.
Being part of a leading national organisation means having the opportunity to respond to high profile, interesting and sensitive cases and truly make a difference while working with passionate and likeminded psychologists.
We would love to talk to you if you, if you:
– Are an AHPRA registered psychologist with at least five years’ experience,
– have demonstrated skills in short term interventions and psychological first aid,
– are experienced in supporting individuals, teams, and organisations following critical incidents
– are proficient in conducting assessments and report writing,
– have excellent time management skills,
– have a demonstrated ability to provide high quality services,
– are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives,
– can be available to work at least 4 days per week, preferably 5.
What’s in it for you?
– Training and accreditation in our TraumaAssist and EmployeeAssist models,
– ongoing professional devleopment and supervision,
– varied work and diverse client groups,
– continually expanding and developing new skills and experience,
– working closely with a fantastic team of peers, supervision provided and options to grow additional skills in the medium term across DTC’s evolving service lines,
– for our permanent employees a wide range of employee benefits including professional development support, travel insurance, wellness allowance, service anniversary leave, birthday gifts, novated lease options and many more.
*please only apply if you have right to work in Australia
Applications close: 5.00pm Monday 17th July.
For questions or general enquiries about ongoing opportunities at DTC, please connect with Julie Gray, Talent Acquisition & Clinical Networks Manager. http://www.linkedin.com/in/juliegraydtctalent
For other advertised roles and to find out more please visit:
http://www.davcorp.com.au/careers.aspx to network and be part of a skilled and committed national team of professionals.