Our client is a high performing Contractor based in Melbourne that specialises in the construction of large scale subdivision projects. Due to significant growth of the urban development market they now have two opportunities for a Project Engineer and Project Manager to join their team.
This will be a multi-faceted role where you will be exposed out on-site and in the office ensuring projects are being delivered on time and within budget. The role would ideally suit a candidate that has the ability to manage 4-5 projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
Other duties will include
– Planning and supervision of on-site project activities, including management of resources and subcontractor management
– Ensuring all project policies, procedures and standards are adhered to, including safety, environment and quality plans.
– Liaising with the project team to ensure effective communication and key deadlines and standards are met
– Preparing estimations and submissions for contract works
– Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor of Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management or equivalent Sound contract administration, procurement and subcontracting principles
– Extensive understanding of construction, laws, standards and practices across land development projects
– Comprehensive knowledge of Safety, Quality and Environmental standards & practices
– Sound experience and skills with project and financial management and in managing budgets.
CULTURE | BENEFITS
Don’t miss this chance to join a prestigious Civil Contractor with a strong outlook for the future. Work on exciting projects; under good working conditions; a competitive salary + other benefits included as part of the package.
Note: Candidates with local Victorian project experience will be highly regarded
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the ‘apply’ button. If you require further information, please contact Axiom Blackman on …… .
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit http://www.baysidepersonnel.com.au