Our client is a market leading provider of IT Services operating in Brisbane and the surrounding region, providing Managed Services, Cloud Desktop, Communications Systems and Cyber Security Solutions, with a passion for enabling their clients to stay ahead of the curve. This is an organisation that can offer real career satisfaction with access to cutting edge technologies and above all a fun and inclusive work environment.
With one of the lowest staff tu
over rates in the industry this is a company that is committed to having happy staff, providing a well equipped kitchen/dining area, onsite gym, racing simulators, and a fitness and social calendar which includes camping trips, team building activities, charity fitness events, social nights, family fun days etc.
Immediate requirement for a Senior technician, previous experience working in IT Managed Services is essential.
– Contribute to the design and implementation of projects
– Monitoring & maintenance of client’s server’s environments
– Remote and onsite support
– Incident management
– Contribute to procedural documentation
– Assist in the mentoring of junior staff members
– MS Technologies including Server 2008/2012, SBS, AD, DFS, DHCP, DNS, TS/RDS
– VMware & Hyper-V setup and administration
– Exchange …… migrations, installation & administration
– Backup & recovery (Veeam, ShadowProtect, BackupAssist etc.
– Desktop OS & applications
Experience in the following areas would be highly advantageous:
– Office 365
– Citrix Xenapp
You will be rewarded with a great salary, ongoing training and development but more importantly you’ll get to work with a great team.
This is an incredible opportunity to progress your career with a professional and award winning company.
To be considered please click the “Apply” button.
atively, send your resume to [Apply online]
OR call Luke Ve
on on …… for more information.