Take that STEP right into your new role today…
Our Client is a reputable, established and forward thinking footwear retailer.
They capture the essence of the Australian consumer who are style conscious yet value driven and are 100% people focussed.
– – –
We are on the hunt for a motivated & FABULOUS FOOTWEAR MULTI SITE MANAGER to join the Central Coast Team!
– – –
We are searching for a Strong Leader with:
– Cluster Management experience within the fashion apparel/ home-wares or speciality retail industry.
– A genuine passion for sales & building a VIP client base
– Confident people management ability and communication skills
– A fun & fresh attitude
– PASSION & ZEST FOR LIFE!
We will REWARD you with:
– Salary package of up to $65,000 including Car Allowance
– Ongoing training & support
– Amazing career opportunities and development
– Product discounts – 50% off ALL their brands
– Work/Life Balance = Tuesday – Saturday roster
WORK FOR A BUSINESS THAT APPRECIATES YOUR HARD WORK & TREATS YOU LIKE PART OF THE FAMILY!
or Contact Amy Rosenberg on …… for a confidential discussion about this position.
Our client is a medium, growing, Easte
Australia multi-site professional aged care NFP group of caring homes. Each facility consists of secure beautiful gardens and courtyards, and are single level for maximum ease of mobility.
Full focus is on residents well-being, from 24hr RN’s on call through to supporting medical professionals and personal carers to assist with ease of living requirements.
Fresh cooked meals in the communal dining room, or personal suite if required, and a full range of indoor and exte
al activities assist making this a warm home.
Pets are welcome, or pet therapy can be arranged as can gardening, physio, gym, aerobics, water aerobics, yoga, computer classes, quizmaster or just a quiet read in the library,
Your role will be to work closely as part of the central management team to ensure the best quality of life care for your residents.. Diligence will be rewarded. You will be involved in the day-to-day operations including clinical care, rosters, care programs, and of course excellent compassion and service to the residents. You will be working with a DON under executive team support to ensure your success.
– APHRA registered with at least 3 years direct Aged Care experience, preferably mainly within Australia.
– High Care, Dementia, and Respite experience essential
– Thorough AFCI knowledge
– Passion and commitment to warmth and care for elderly.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate. You will be working within a progressive health care organisation, with career growth and role opportunities. Gym membership and use of pool and select other activities included. Allow your leadership and management style to make and develop your close relationship with residents and their families.
The NSW Central Coast is among the most beautiful tranquil and scenic parts of the World – truly a wonderful place to live and work. Relocation assistance may be available.