Your new company is highly regarded in the food industry and their products are well known and loved globally.
In this exciting role, you will lead a small team of food technologists, and undertake innovative research and development of new products for clients. Your previous experience in food and liquid manufacturing and your specialization in flavor, will ensure you succeed in creating products from salad dressings and sauces to extruded food products. This is an end to end business role function that will see you client facing from product brief, to sample delivery, cost analysis and upscale manufacturing.
Based North of the city, this is a Full-Time Permanent opportunity. Salary will commensurate with experience.
* Manage and provide leadership to the R&D team
* Trial existing and new products and report on outcomes
* Create new, provisional recipes in accordance with client briefs
* Ensure customer specifications and legislative requirements have been met
* Finalise product recipe and create a nutritional panel.
* Review and develop upscale manufacturing procedures for new products
* Review costs against budget to ensure within scope
* Attend and prepare reports for monthly Management Meetings
* Experience in end-to- end food product R&D, from concept to up-scale manufacture
* Experience in food liquid (emulsifications) manufacturing
* Demonstrated knowledge of QA and Food Safety principles and legislation.
* Highly attuned palate and specialisation in flavour
* Strong client liaison and relationship management skills.
* Ability to interpret budgets and analyse cost
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
* Excellent customer service delivery
* Strong organisational and operational planning abilities.
* Positive can do attitude and flexible approach to tasks
* Expert knowledge of food technology principles and processes.
* Qualities that will see you succeed in an innovative leadership role
* Tertiary Qualifications in food or science
Click ‘APPLY’ online, to submit your CV (word format only), if you feel you meet the above criteria.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.