“It’s not a competition, it’s a doorway.”
Who are they..
HIA award winners, they have a lot of repeat business with some customers building their 4th or 5th home with the company. Knowledgeable, attentive and very positive internal support staff, who not only love the company but also the building industry. All layers of management are there with the intention of supporting and assisting in the personal and professional growth of all staff – positive vibe throughout.
Why join them..
No micro management, full trust is given along with full resources. Flexible hours mean that you will not be questioned when you need to attend family matters or personal appointments. Direct access to all areas of the business and of course senior management mean you have direct control of the day to day running of your jobs. A good base salary with regular reviews in place to ensure that you are being retained.
We are looking for..
Someone who understands the business relies on a Supervisor to ensure the business grows, this is a critical role and they want someone who wants to stay with them very long term. You need to have managed multiple jobs, have a very good manner when dealing with clients, a true passion for the industry and the drive and enthusiasm needed in this job to get jobs handed over to the clients, as well as an interest in other areas of the business you may want to get involved in.
Green Resourcing Group is a specialist recruitment company. Your details are held in absolute confidence and will not be disclosed for any reason without your express written permission. This position is exclusive through GRG, you will not find it advertised elsewhere.
Please apply online or call Jessica McGlone at Green Resourcing Group on …… .
This contractor is recognised as one of Victoria’s highest quality Civil Construction businesses, who operate in the land development and infrastructure markets. They have grown their business organically over the last decade and are now one of the highest regarded businesses in the marketplace. They are now seeking to employ a Project Manager to join them to deliver land development projects in Melbourne.
As a Project Manager, we are looking for a candidate who has a demonstrable history in the delivery of land development projects in the Victorian marketplace, has a good industry reputation and also has a good employment track record. This role will suit someone who has a minimum of 8 years post-graduate experience in the construction game and is looking to join a genuine industry leader that offers employment for the long-term.
To secure this role you will be a tertiary qualified Civil Engineer, have strong experience in the land development sector, be committed to working in a safe manner and have a good network throughout the industry. For this role the client is not in a hurry to hire but will move immediately when the right candidate presents. To be this person you will need to be a proven PM in the land development sector with an excellent reputation in delivery for a contractor.
Please call Leigh Rowbottom from Talent Associates on …… for more information or email your resume through by clicking “apply now”.
Looking for a location change? Our family owned and operated client is looking to sponsor a few good backhoe operators to join their growing team. If you are interested in working in the United States, then this might be the role for you.
Our client is a busy excavating company looking for five Foremen to join their Massachusetts team. The ideal candidate will supervise and coordinate the activities of their team of workers to ensure engagement in construction, installation, and repair of structures and fixtures. The foreman is required to work within a high standard of accuracy with safety as the top priority. Understanding of Flat Drawings and pictures are a must in this field as well as following oral and written directions, plans, and blue prints.
– Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with Project Managers, Site Supervisor, Client Representative, other contractors, etc.
– Determine sequence of activities concerned with fabrication, assembly and erection. Plan work ahead and assure that resources are available for next day and next weeks work. Prioritize, schedule and communicate plans and tasks to crew members.
– Make proper selections of building materials to conform to project requirements and building codes.
– Assigns workers to tasks, explain the work and supervise the execution of the work. Monitor work performance and productivity of crew members to ensure customer specifications, procedures, safety requirements, etc. are maintained.
– Inspects work performed by staff and subcontractors to ensure conformance with specifications.
– Train new workers in the use of equipment and tools and in safety.
– Maintain accurate time and material records and complete client paperwork as required.
– Maintain accurate time sheets and daily reports.
– Advise superintendents and/or project management of potential problems, work interference, schedule difficulties, etc.; assist in circumventing/resolving such problems as required.
– Follows company policy and procedure and enforces safety regulations.
– Exercise proper care, maintenance and operation of company equipment.
– Works harmoniously, cooperatively and courteously with others at all times.
– Performs trade and miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as required.
– Supervises and coordinates the work of the Equipment Operators, Truck Drivers and Laborers on the job site
– High School Diploma or equivalent and additional specialized training equal to a master craft designation
– Minimum 5 years experience in building construction trades
– Valid unrestricted Drivers License
– Safety Certifications
– DOT Medical Examiners Certificate
– Foreman Training
– Relocation package provided
– International Applicants accepted
– Mobile plan discount
– FI / FO rotation (10 months on, 3 months off)