Challenged at work? Tired of being engaged on the same project with “administration” and no engineering?
Want more products to work on and be educated in the process. Work on-site with engaging with clients to build infrastructure for small to medium enterprises, whilst leading and mentoring a 2nd/3rd Level team?
Do you want to work for a multimillion dollar company that will grow to be the next big thing? Want to be part of the best in business team.
– Massive Opportunity – Great Profile
– Flexible Working Hours
– Real Leading Edge Tech
– Tech Lead for Solid Team
– Clear Career Progression Plan
This is a chance to work with an expanding managed service provider that will rival the biggest companies with a best of breed approach to clients, ha
essing best technology and experience to deliver high end services to Small to Medium enterprises.
This MSP is growing quickly and looking for a highly-skilled professional to lead their System Engineers and Service Desk Analyst. They offer flexible work hours, a strong peer/senior team and excellent working conditions.
As part of a project focused and highly dynamic team, you will work directly with clients and technical specialists to engineer best practice solutions for small to medium enterprise environments.
This is a full-time Systems Engineer position will be working with the latest versions of a diverse range of technologies, it is also:
– Paying excellent Salary with a Great Bonus Scheme
– A highly challenging technical role
– The most unique position you apply for this year
This is a design, Implementation and support role with huge Scope. The role will be dealing with all levels of business and making change, designing new projects, implementing technology and re-shaping/ building new infrastructure.
Ideally you will have worked with:
– Ideally you will have at least one year experience Leading a Team
– Windows Server Engineering 2008/2012
– Virtualisation Experience – VMware / Hyper-V Set-up, Clustering etc.
– Good Networking – Switches, Routers and Firewalls
– HP and Dell Servers
– Cloud technology (Azure / AWS etc)
– Active Directory / Exchange / Office 365
– SAN/NAS Experience
– Backup Technology (Backup Exec / ShadowProtect)
– Any Certs – VCP, MCsa, CCNP regarded but not needed
– The ability to work without limits!
A fantastic role in an expanding company – come in and make changes, improve process and streamline the systems.
To apply, please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
Northbridge IT Recruitment
9-13 Young Street, Sydney
Mobile: …… (GMT + 10 – email is however preferred)
Landline 02- …… (GMT +10)
For this and other opportunities: