About the Civil Site Supervisor/ leading Hand for civil construction:
The roles function is to manage the performance of Project site works in accordance with the contract, statutory, quality, workplace health and safety, and environmental requirements.
The Successful Civil Site Supervisor/ Leading hand for civil construction will be responsible for:
– Leading the team of earthworks operations and Civil works
– Supervising the crew and driving the project forward
– Lead by example to ensure safe Site working environments and practices for all Project Stakeholders.
– Ensure site activities programme is prepared, updated and complied with.
Requirements for Civil Site Supervisor/ Leading Hand for civil construction:
– Civil/ Construction Trade Qualification
– 5 years + in Site Management/ Leading Hand role
– Health & Safety requirements for Construction activities on Site
If you are interested in the site supervisor/ Leading hand role and you are able to start working immediately then please send through your resume to [Apply online] or call Martin on ……