TRIM and Records Service Administrator Homebush location
– Immediate start for an estimated 6 month period
– Pay rate up to $56.10 per hour depending on experience
– Assist in system upgrade from TRIM 7.3 to CM9.1
Our NSW State Gove
ment client is in the process of going through a system upgrade from TRIM 7.3 to CM9.1. The ideal person for this role will be proficient in TRIM 7.3 as both a user and administrator and have basic administration and user skills in RM8.
In this role you will be expected to oversee the daily operations of the business unit in terms of workload management whilst delivering CM9.1.
Responsibilities will include but wont be limited to the following
– Assisting the records office in the delivery of daily requests including file retrievals, file creations and tender registrations and back-capture of Venues records
– CM9 troubleshooting and resolving functional issues
– Successfully deliver CM9 user training to general users, super users and administrators
– Creating and maintaining CM9 training aids, such as user help guides
– Removing user access to the old 7.3 help guides
– Develop and maintain system configuration and configuration change documentation
– Maintaining location structures in CM9.1 including updating user access and creating new users
To secure this interesting assignment you will have the following
– Sound judgement and decision-making skills
– High level Microsoft Office Suite skills
– Proven TRIM Training experience
– Strong Records Management experience
– Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
– Experience in TRIM/RM8 administration
– Ability to commence quickly and commit to the duration of the assignment
Looking for a junior-mid level Front-End Developer to join a growing organization in the midst of their growing success nationally!
If you have a natural talent and passion for programming, this is an opportunity for you to be part of a growing successful team right from the start!
This exciting opportunity is based in Brisbane.
Key Skills Required:
– Experience with SQL server
– Experience with HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap
– Ability to deal with all levels of the organisation/client base
– Excellent attention to detail
– Innovative and creative mind-set
– Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
– Ability to liaise with customers, development team and senior management on a day to day basis
– Experience working within an Agile environment
Whats in it for you?
– Be part of this organisations expansion journey right from the get-go
– Career progression this role has huge potential
– Great team environment/culture
– Work with local and overseas clients
– Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
To be considered for the role click the ‘Apply’ button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on …… . Please quote our job reference number: …… .
HR Officer, Operational Recruitment – NSW State Gove
ment Rozelle location
– $33 per hour | Urgent 13 week role, potential to extend
– Rozelle location | NSW State Gove
Our NSW State Gove
ment client is committed to providing mobile health services for the community of NSW. They are currently seeking an experienced, Human Resources Officer to join their People and Culture team in their Rozelle location, for an immediate start.
As the first point of contact for a range of People & Culture clients you will be responsible for providing timely administrative support to a range of functions within People & Culture. Other duties will include however will not be limited to
– Providing advice and services to managers and staff on recruitment processes, employment and personnel conditions, policies, procedures, awards and relevant legislation
– Manage telephone enquiries regarding recruitment, related employment services matters, project implementation, lea
ing and development programs and other administrative matters
– Participate in all aspects of recruitment and selection panels as required
– Organising of training events, flights, accommodation and catering for courses facilitators and events relating to People & Culture
– Preparing of training course materials including templating, formatting, printing and binding
– Providing administrative support services including the processing of documentation associated with services within the respective portfolios, good customer service whilst maintaining a high standard of confidentiality and privacy
To secure this great assignment with an immediate start you will have the following
– A current C class drivers licence
– Demonstrated experience in providing high level administrative support in one or more HR or related functional areas eg recruitment, HR, L&D, organisational health and wellness or People & Culture
– Proven ability to lea
legislative requirements, organisational policy and procedures associated with the management of a contemporary People & Culture Service area
– Advances computing skills including the use of MS Office, HR information systems and TRIM or similar records management system
– High level interpersonal skills enabling effective communication with diverse groups of people, with a customer focus whilst working independently or as a part of a team
Lotus People is delighted to be partnering with this dynamic, growing, global education provider to find an HR Administrator for a 2 month temporary role! This is a fantastic company to work for, with a friendly and supportive close-knit team.
The purpose of this role is to provide operational and administrative support to the team, in particular supporting the Director of HR. This role will be heavily involved with on-boarding new staff with a focus on generating new employment contracts as well as acting as the first point of contact for existing staff for HR-related queries.
The duties of this role will include but are not limited to:
– Issuing contracts and new offer packs;
– Processing and filing new employee documents using the online filing system;
– Issuing letters including; statement of service letters, variation of employment letters
– Being the first point of call to assist staff with locating and use of forms, procedures, etc.
This role will suit someone who has a genuine passion for Human Resources; to be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
– Experience working within Human Resources Administration or Recruitment Administration
– Proven experience generating employment contracts
– Exceptional attention to detail and strong administration skills
– Strong computer skills, particularly the MS Office Suite
– Previous experience with an HRIS system will be highly regarded
This is a full-time 2 month temporary assignment commencing on the 3rd July with a view to interview on the 26th/27th June. If you are an experienced HR Administrator with experience generating contracts apply today! Working Holidays Visas are encouraged to apply.
Warm Outbound Sales Representative
$30ph hourly wage + Uncapped Commission
Fully paid training programme lead by professionals
Great CBD location
Does the prospect of being employed by one of Australia’s largest insurance companies in their state of the art contact centre, working with one of their most popular products strike you? Well look no further…
One of Sydney’s largest Contact Centres are recruiting, they are looking for Top Sales Guns to join their vibrant and friendly organisation and hit the ground running.
Call Centre Sales
Warm Outbound Sales
Building immediate relationships over the phone
Working on behalf of one of Sydney’s largest Insurance companies
Monday- Friday working hours
Short walk from station
Optional overtime and weekend shifts available upon request at a higher rate
Great supportive training programme which is run by specialist trainers
Skills and Attributes
Exceptional communication skills
Previous sales experience is a MUST
Outgoing and confident personality
Able to handle rejection
Target and KPI driven
Fun and friendly working environment
Fully paid training programme is provided
Exciting incentives for high achievers
State of the art offices and breakout areas
Competitive hourly wage + Uncapped Commission
How To Apply
Applications are to be made via email to [Apply online]