Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist | Parramatta Why is this job any different to the other 5000 occ rehab jobs you’ve seen advertised on seek this year? >98% employee retention.this isn’t normal in occ rehab Your own private office (no open plan noise-fest here) Parking on site Very generous training / professional development options Real potential for career progression into management The company: a progressive rehab provider with exceptionally high (>98%) employee retention rates and multi-disciplinary teams based in offices across NSW. With over 1500 clients with public and private business, federal, state and local government sectors, this organisation believes strongly in investing in the capabilities of their people. They are committed to the continual learning and development of staff and have a much more caring approach to their staff than many providers in the market. The role: you’ll manage a varied caseload. In addition to case management, you will also provide injury prevention services, manual handling training and a range of assessments, e.g. Workplace assessments, ADL, functional capacity assessments, ergonomics etc. About you: you have at least 6 months experience in occ rehab. Maybe you’re attracted to joining a more pleasant workplace, better pay/conditions, parking, and your own office? Perhaps you’re feeling your current employment lacks opportunity to develop and progress? Physiotherapist or occupational therapist with current AHPRA registration Drivers licence Minimum of 6 months previous in a workplace rehabilitation setting with demonstrated workers comp experience
We are seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to take over an established patient base for a private practice in rural NSW. From Monday to Friday you will be working on a diverse caseload that includes general MSK, sports injuries, knees and ankles, complex chronic tendon injuries and limbo pelvic stability. You may occasionally be involved in local home visits and worksite assessments. In a team of three other senior physio’s you will report to the Principal Physiotherapist and may be required to mentor and support three junior physios. You will also be working alongside two exercise physiologists and have the support of an administrative team.
The Health Service
This practice has been in the community for 20 years and has a reputation for excellence. The culture is focused on shared knowledge and ongoing personal development. As one of the first practices in Australia to introduce a graduate program, many past employees have gone on to work with Olympic Teams and Elite Athletes. If your diary permits you will be encouraged to engage in up to three courses a year to increase your knowledge base and contribute to the practices evidence based approach to treatment.
The location boasts the best of coastal and country living. As one of NSW’s regional centres, the town boasts some of the best schools and sporting facilities in the region, making it a great move for a family or an enthusiastic physiotherapist with a keen sporting background. You are 40 minutes away from the beginning of the stunning coastline, and two hours from idyllic Byron Bay.
To qualify, you must meet the following essential criteria:
– Degree Qualified in Physiotherapy
– General AHPRA Registration
– 2 years minimum private practice experience
– Ability to work as part of a team
The Package and Benefits
On acceptance of this role you will be entitled to:
– Salary dependant on experience
– $1000 yearly PD allowance
– $800 relocation assistance
– No weekends
If this sounds like the job for you then please click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or contact Jordan Bate on …… for a confidential discussion. Alte
atively, E-mail [Apply online]
About the Company
Our client specialises in exercise science and physical conditioning. They are renowned for having Melbou
e’s most advanced wellness and rehabilitation facility, designed to promote rehabilitation and prevention to each of its client’s specific needs.
A rare opportunity exists for an experienced Physiotherapist to join this fast growing, dynamic team of Allied Health professionals in a unique, newly created position with a supportive multidisciplinary team of health professionals; you will be directly assisting in a multitude of treatments including some specialties areas of Musculoskeletal
You’ll enjoy a positive work/life balance with flexible hours, and no weekend or after-hours work. You’ll be supported the allied health team and enjoy a challenging and rewarding scope of practice within a growth sector.
This role will become a management position based on growth and succession.
We’re looking for a dynamic, collaborative individual who can empower service users by promoting independence and supporting them in achieving their therapeutic goals.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to develop, implement and review physio services and evaluate their effectiveness, together with experience working collaboratively with clients and their families and/or carers to maximise client outcomes.
To be considered you will have / be:
– Current Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent as assessed by the Australian Physiotherapy Council and approved by AHPRA for registration
– A detailed knowledge of anatomy, biomechanics, motor control and common muscular-skeletal conditions are essential to the role.
– A solid commitment to growing your clinical skills and knowledge
– An enthusiasm for lea
ing is also important.
– An interest in teaching and sharing your knowledge
– Excellent teamwork skills
– High level time management skills
– The ability to work independently
– An evidence based approach to assessment and treatment
What’s on offer?
This position truly offers a fantastic career for the chosen candidate. Not only are they renowned, respected & recognised as an employer of choice in Melbou
e, they offer that perfect work life balance and that rare flexibility to make working a real pleasure.
Apply now and enjoy the benefits of working in the growing Allied Health sector, enjoy job satisfaction, ongoing training and development, diverse career opportunities and the opportunity to make a difference with an organisation that values your professional and personal contribution.
Interviews are taking place immediately, please call for a confidential discussion by contacting Dan …… or email your current resume to [Apply online] or apply online.
Are you a physiotherapist that would like to move into Aged Care? Do you have a passion for helping the elderly? We are looking for full time and a part-time physiotherapists across Melbou
e for several facilities.
Our clients are award winning providers offering an innovative approach to Aged Care. Driven by a philosophy which seeks to promote an optimum level of independence and an active lifestyle for residents.
– Work closely with Clinical, Lifestyle and ACFI staff to implement programs for the wellbeing of residents, employed staff, volunteers and contractor staff.
– Provide physiotherapy services to the onsite pain management clinic
– Work closely with ACFI staff to ensure the appropriate level of funding
– Manual Handling and safe working procedures for the home
– 12 months experience as a qualified physiotherapist
– Current registration with AHPRA
– Caring and sympathetic disposition
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below or e-mail your resume to [Apply online]
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Physiotherapist to work in Wellness programs across 2 x Aged Care Facilities in Bella Vista and Five Dock
– Aged Care Wellness Physio
– Work 2 x days in Bella Vista and 2 x days in Five Dock in Wellness, option to work a 5th day in Aged Care as a MSK Physio
– Exercise prescription, implementation and run exercise groups to restore movement and functionality
– Tai-Chi / Balance classes
– Arthritis specific exercise groups: Hydrotherapy
– Falls prevention and management programs
The successful candidate:
– AHPRA Accredited Physiotherapist with unconditional registration
– Empathetic towards a vulnerable population
– Well established provider of Aged Care Services in Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle
– $75K Base + Super
– $1000 towards PD annually
This role will suit an empathetic Physiotherapist who prides themselves on evidence based, best-practice treatment.
To discuss this role in full confidentiality, please contact:
M: Renee Reynolds: …… / Connie Morrall: ……
E: [Apply online]
Hit: Apply Now!