Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist | Parramatta Why is this job any different to the other 5000 occ rehab jobs you’ve seen advertised on seek this year? >98% employee retention.this isn’t normal in occ rehab Your own private office (no open plan noise-fest here) Parking on site Very generous training / professional development options Real potential for career progression into management The company: a progressive rehab provider with exceptionally high (>98%) employee retention rates and multi-disciplinary teams based in offices across NSW. With over 1500 clients with public and private business, federal, state and local government sectors, this organisation believes strongly in investing in the capabilities of their people. They are committed to the continual learning and development of staff and have a much more caring approach to their staff than many providers in the market. The role: you’ll manage a varied caseload. In addition to case management, you will also provide injury prevention services, manual handling training and a range of assessments, e.g. Workplace assessments, ADL, functional capacity assessments, ergonomics etc. About you: you have at least 6 months experience in occ rehab. Maybe you’re attracted to joining a more pleasant workplace, better pay/conditions, parking, and your own office? Perhaps you’re feeling your current employment lacks opportunity to develop and progress? Physiotherapist or occupational therapist with current AHPRA registration Drivers licence Minimum of 6 months previous in a workplace rehabilitation setting with demonstrated workers comp experience
This General Practitioner position is a full time role available to General Registrants. The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive medical care to individuals, families and communities and provide a range of health services to the region. The candidate should be fully AHPRA registered and have previous experience in General Practice. You should also have familiarity with the Australian Health System. General Registration is a must. Ayr is a Queensland town, located on the northern approach to the Burdekin Bridge, 88 kilometres south-east of Townsville. The natural beauty of the rivers, creeks, estuaries lined with unspoiled mangrove and miles of sandy beaches make the area a mecca for fishing, crabbing, windsurfing and water skiing. The district is Australia’s richest sugar producing area and also the mango and melon capital. The spectacular Burdekin Bridge is known as the silver link and was the longest bridge in Australia for many years. It is the district’s best known landmark. The district is well served by all forms of accommodation and eating places to suit all tastes and budgets and is renowned for its friendly service. This Practice currently has 6 other doctors on site, and has allied health and nursing support. Operating hours are 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. The Practice is fully computerised and bulk billing is available to all patients
– *NEW* role available within the Campbelltown area – Sydney South West
– Successful aged care provider with multiple facilities in NSW
– Join a passionate care team who strive to continually improve this facility
– Up to $100,000 + Superannuation salary on offer
This leading aged care provider sets the benchmark when it comes to delivering high levels of care.
With high staff numbers, they ensure that team members at all levels get the support and guidance they deserve.
– Full-time permanent Care Manager role
– Large Residential Aged Care facility that has a team of TWO Care Managers
– Opportunity to work as a team with the other CM – Develop & implement ideas together
– Work closely with an experienced Facility Manager who is passionate about aged care
– Enjoy support from multiple specialist staff – Admissions, Admin, ACFI, educators, compliance
This is a well structured aged care facility that continues to excel within the South West Sydney region. Providing holistic care within a team environment makes this a fantastic place to work!
This is a large facility where you will lead & mentor staff, ensure great standards of care and support the FM across day to day operational duties.
You will have:
– AHPRA Registration (Registered Nurse)
– Previous experience working at deputy level within aged care
– A passion for delivering exceptional care
– Strong experience with ACFI and the accreditation process
– High-level communication skills
– Excellent people skills
– Ability to be a great leader & mentor
Sound like you? If so, we would love to have a confidential chat with you and give you further details.
Interviews will be organised soon so don’t delay!
To forward your details via Seek click on the APPLY button.
Alternatively contact me directly:
Edward Freeman – Aged Care Recruitment Consultant
…… for a confidential chat
[Apply online] – Send through any questions you have or let me know a good time to give you a call.
For more information on E4 Recruitment and further available roles please visit http://www.e4recruitment.com.au
Lotus People are excited to be recruiting a 9 month mate
ity contract EA to CEO role for this wonderful healthcare business based in the heart of St Leonards!
This is a wonderful business to work for – they are well known to Lotus People and have a great name in the market. Leading healthcare business in the heart of St Leonards who specialise in the distribution of healthcare products worldwide. National business with offices across the Australia/NZ, working in a team of 50 in the Sydney operation. Brilliant culture, collaborative, supportive, intelligent and creative.
9 month mate
ity contract EA supporting the CEO of national operations. This is an all encompassing EA role supporting a wonderful CEO and responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of an office of 50, as well as providing management support to a receptionist. Working at board level, you will have responsibility across all standard EA duties, as well ad hoc travel with the CEO to attend board meetings and company away days.
A bit about the CEO:
Brilliant, smart, supportive and charismatic. The door is always open and and so are the lines of communication. Fairly self sufficient, but still has a traditional focus on his support. Family man who has a wealth of experience in the healthcare industry, and who leads from the front. An inspiration to support.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
– Administrative support to the CEO and Executive Management Team, including travel, diary management, scheduling meetings and event management (one annual event for 150 people)
– Administration of Board and Executive meetings, including report administration, meeting minutes and actions and meeting coordination
– Office Management (Sydney office) including facilities management, office processes and procedures, office events and OH&S
– Travel Management, including management of hotel and air supplier relationships and compliance with company policy and processes and procedures
There will also be additional project support as necessary.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an EA who is the best of the best. Smart, polished, articulate and supportive. With extensive experience supporting at C-Suite level, and with experience overseeing an office with direct reports. With excellent communication skills and beautiful presentation, you will have flexibility, passion and the ability to stay one step ahead.
– Previous experience supporting at C level
– Exceptional level of attention to detail
– Strong organisational skills with a results orientated focus
– Strong communication skills – ability to communicate in a professional and concise manner
– Advanced Microsoft Office
– Team player
This is an all encompassing role – you will be rewarded for your efforts with great discounts, parking on site and a brilliant culture which you will be proud to be a part of.
You will need to be able to commence on the May 22nd on a 9 month contract basis.
This is not a role to be missed, please get in touch today for an immediate interview.